Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Startup Grind: Chrys Bader-Wechseler

Last night was my first Startup Grind in Redwood City. I networked with a handful of people before the speaker, Chrys Bader-Wechseler came on. Networking is still awkward, especially in a crowd of techies. Chrys spoke of his new social media site, Secret. It's only available on iPhone right now so it was a bit of a let down to hear about something I couldn't use immediately. They are working on the android app.
Derek Andersen and Chrys Bader-Wechseler at Nest GSV
My favorite quote from Chrys is:
"I like to make things simple--distill them down so you can just pick it up."

This is my goal in my writing business. In a world of endless choices, people just want to pick something up and know what to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment