Monday, April 7, 2014

Business Paperwork


Feds, State, and City All Up in my Business


Today I received my state paperwork for the LLC. In it, they conveniently placed my $800 tax bill. Yay! As if the form filing and publication fees weren't enough. Nothing like spending money to make money. 

The amazing thing about all this is that since it's so complex, there is no good resource for all the information needed to open your own business. You send off paperwork and hope for the best. Well, at least that's what I'm doing. The idea of faking it before making it just took on new meaning. 

Tomorrow is my first networking event representing my company and brand. I'm curious to how it will be received and what kind of questions will be asked. I'll keep you in the loop.
4.1.2014



1 comment:

  1. Two of the forms I sent into bureaucratic offices were returned to me with either missing information or the wrong information. Hopefully, both are resolved after I made the corrections.

    ReplyDelete