Friday, April 25, 2014

Social Media, Oh My

For months I have been collecting infographics to publish on my social media walls. This is part of my branding process to further establish my field knowledge. 

Last week I thought I had added a bunch of pictures to my Google+ page and even referred to the page in business conversations. Imagine my dismay when I realized that none of the postings were actually on my page.

Needless to say, Google+ and I made friends this morning as I searched the help section to figure out how to make the page do what I wanted. Feh. Click below to view the page:


JKommunications Google+ Page

Now I need to work on my Facebook and Twitter pages. Social media does not stop, therefore you must always be thinking of topics to introduce. One of the best ways, besides strong content writing, to increase your SEO (Search Engine Optimization (higher rank on Google, et al)) is to link social media accounts to your website.

No comments:

Post a Comment