Monday, May 5, 2014

Visionary Circles

Since my first networking event, I have been matched up with a mentor through Promote Her Business. My mentor is another "creative" and works with me to build my business. 

This group is focused on helping women be more successful in their entrepreneurial quests and hosts monthly meetings where VIP mentors give advice on various topics. I attended my first event last week. As a newbie, I filled out a worksheet and was given business pointers and suggestions. 

Lynnea Hagen speaks about business goals
I'm pretty much failing at articulating my difference and my vision. Hooray! At least I'm starting to understand this complex world a little more.

The important thing is that I am learning. That always makes life worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment